I am the target text.
Team members make Mercy Hill Kids great every week for kids and families by interacting with kids, checking families in, leading worship, serving on our security team, and serving on our care and environments teams during the week. Below is a list of our Team Member competencies, which is what every team member strives for to make Mercy Hill Kids a great place each week.
Team Member Competencies
- Be present, prompt, and prepared
- Communicate clearly and responsibly with staff and Kids Team
- Positively engage kids and families
- Understand and apply Mercy Hill Kids Policies and Procedures
- Shoulder-tap others to join the Kids Team
Time Commitment: 1.5-2 hours per week