Last night Mercy Hill had its first Group Link event with a great turn out for people wanting to plugged into Mercy Hill Community Groups. But what if you missed Group Link but still want to get plugged into a Community Group? Not a big deal. You can still easily get plugged into any of our new groups launching this week. Below are all the new Community Groups that were represented at Group Link. Any of these groups would love to have you be a part of their group this week. Just find a group that fits what you are looking for and let the group leader know you want to attend.
Go to our Community Groups page for a full list of all the Mercy Hill Community Groups. Link to Community Groups page.
New Community Groups that are launching this week!
1) Middle/High School Group Wednesdays at 630pm in Greensboro near I-40 and Wendover –
This group is Mercy Hill’s middle/high school ministry called “overflow.” This group is led by our age-based ministry pastor Jeremy Dager and will have fun games, lots of food, and Bible study. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
2) Co-ed Young Professional/Young Married Group Wednesdays at 7pm in NW Greensboro off Lawndale Dr –
This group will be a really active group with lots of opportunities to connect and hang out outside of the group. Email Buddy Lyons at email@example.com for more info.
3) Co-ed Young Professional/Young Married Group Tuesdays at 7pm in Greensboro off Friendly Ave –
This group will be a very active group and will be perfect for young married couples and young professionals living near Friendly Ave. Email Cody Wittman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
4) Co-ed Young Professional/Young Married Group Wednesdays at 7pm in NW Greensboro off Fleming Rd –
This group is centrally located and will be a great group for young married couples and young professionals living in NW Greensboro. Email Ben Minter at email@example.com for more info.
5) Women’s Morning Group Wednesdays at 10am in NW Greensboro off Battleground Ave–
This group will be perfect for mothers that stay at home during the day and for women who cannot attend an evening group. Childcare provided. Email Allison Herrington at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
6) Men’s Group Thursdays in Greensboro time TBD –
This will be a great group for younger and older men to have a chance to go deep relationally and be mentored. Email David Tolbert at email@example.com for more info.