I am the target text.
Team members make Mercy Hill Students great every week for students by interacting with students, checking students in, leading games, and serving on our missional hangouts teams during the week. Team members also have the opportunity to join in on small groups and contribute to positive spiritual environments, although not all team members are required to do this. Below is a list of our Team Member competencies, which is what every team member strives for to make Mercy Hill Students a great place each week.
Team Member Competencies
- Be present, prompt, and prepared
- Communicate clearly and responsibly with staff and Students Staff + leaders
- Initiate positive interactions with students
- Understand and apply Mercy Hill Students Policies and Procedures
- Shoulder-tap others to join the Student Team
Time Commitment: 2-2.5 hours per week