When you arrive at our services:
- Please follow the directions of our staff and volunteers. They will be there to assist you with parking.
We are preparing for you by:
- Making sure there is plenty of space to socially distance
- Keeping our restrooms clean and available
- Requiring each of our staff and volunteers to wear face coverings at all times
- Screening each of our staff and volunteers by taking their temperatures before they are cleared to serve
- Reduced capacities during each of our service times
Please Note: If you do not feel comfortable attending an in-person service during this time, we understand! We are offering each of our services online.
We’re taking measures to help create a safe environment, but no one can guarantee or completely control your safety. To help us love each other well, please consider the following tips:
- In accordance with the state and city orders face masks will be required.
- Refrain from hugging or shaking hands in order to be considerate of others’ physical boundaries.
- Monitor your own health. In consideration of others, please be sure you do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19. If you have had symptoms, have had a fever, have tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days, or have had physical contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID outside of a controlled medical environment, we ask that you refrain from attending our in-person gatherings and follow doctors’ recommendations.
- Consider your risk. If you are part of our vulnerable population such as the elderly and immunocompromised, we strongly encourage you to continue worshipping with us online during this season.