The Ministry Residency is designed for applicants who desire to pursue a life of healthy and effective ministry. Mercy Hill Ministry Residents work directly with staff members over specific ministry areas. Residents will not only gain hands on ministry but also “own” certain ministry projects during their time. Ministry Residency runs from August to July. Here are some specific details:
- Residents work approximately 24 hours/week
- Residents will be paid monthly
- Office hours for residents will vary depending on their specific areas of focus
- Residency lasts for 12 months (August – July)
- Residents will receive mentoring directly from Mercy Hill’s executive leadership team
- Residents will lead/participate in a missions trip (expenses paid in full by Mercy Hill)
How Do I Apply?
*The residency application period is closed for 2019.