Grouplink is an event where we launch new Community Groups at Mercy Hill. At Grouplink you will eat an awesome catered meal, meet new friends who are also looking for a Community Group, and meet the group leaders that are starting new groups. Check out the new groups below that are being launched at Group Link.
New Groups at Group Link
1) Middle/High School Group Wednesdays at 630pm in Greensboro near I-40 and Wendover –
This group is Mercy Hill’s middle/high school ministry called “overflow.” This group is led by our age-based ministry pastor Jeremy Dager and will have fun games, lots of food, and Bible study.
2) Co-ed Young Professional/Young Married Group Wednesdays at 7pm in NW Greensboro off Lawndale Dr –
This group will be a really active group with lots of opportunities to connect and hang out outside of the group.
3) Co-ed Young Professional/Young Married Group Tuesdays at 7pm in Greensboro off Friendly Ave –
This group will be a very active group and will be perfect for young married couples and young professionals living near Friendly Ave.
4) Co-ed Young Professional/Young Married Group Wednesdays at 7pm in NW Greensboro off Fleming Rd –
This group is centrally located and will be a great group for young married couples and young professionals living in NW Greensboro.
5) Women’s Morning Group Wednesdays at 10am in NW Greensboro off Battleground Ave–
This group will be perfect for mothers that stay at home during the day and for women who cannot attend an evening group. Childcare provided.
6) Men’s Group Thursdays in Greensboro time TBD –
This will be a great group for younger and older men to have a chance to go deep relationally and be mentored.
Existing Groups Represented at Group Link
7) Co-ed Multigenerational Group Tuesdays at 7PM in NW Greensboro off Battleground Ave –
This is a great group for professionals, couples, and married couples with kids.
8) Co-ed Multigenerational Group Wednesdays at 7PM in Summerfield –
This group is a great mix of young professionals, couples with kids, and couples with grown kids.
9) Co-ed Multigenerational Group Wednesdays at 7PM in Kernersville –
This is a great group for families.
10) UNCG College Guys Group Thursdays at 7PM walking distance from UNCG –
This is a great group for college guys looking to be mentored by older guys and connect relationally.
11) UNCG College Girls Group Thursdays at 7PM in Greensboro –
This group just recently started and is a great group for college-age young ladies looking to connect relationally and be mentored.
12) HPU Co-ed College Group Tuesdays at 7PM in High Point near HPU Campus –
This group recently started and is a great group for HPU students very close to campus.
13) HPU Co-ed College Group Thursdays at 7PM near HPU –
This is a great group for all HPU students.
14) Elon co-ed College Group Wednesdays at 7PM near Elon Campus –
This is a great group for all Elon students meeting very close to campus.